Expert classes you’ll love to watch from the comfort of your own home….
Learn new techniques, get expert tips & tricks and enjoy mini sew alongs
Free online event Monday 18th to Friday 22nd November where you’ll get 32+ free classes and tutorials from pattern designers, sewing bloggers and pattern testers!
You’ll be learning from talented pattern designers, expert sewing bloggers and highly experienced pattern testers:
With classes from the novice through to advanced, you’ll learn everything from how to prep your pattern (everything from receiving the pattern to cutting the fabric) … to choosing the right needles for the correct fabric type… to making a bag… to demystifying fabric types… to how to do custom fit adjustments!
Follow along online, from the comfort of your own home for FREE
Monday 18 – Friday 22 November, 2019
Who You’ll Be Learning From:
Get access to 32+ classes and tutorials
Who Should Attend?
Anyone who would love to learn from experts in the industry, at home for free
Anyone who is looking for new sewing ideas, tips and tricks
Anyone who has lost their sewjo and wants it back!
Anyone who wants to be inspired and enjoy their love of sewing
Every sewing level…. novice, beginners, intermediate and advanced!
What You’ll Learn:
- “Welcome & How To Get The Most Out Of The Event” – Rebecca Page (your host)
- “Beginner Tips And Tricks” – Kelly Stevens from Petite Stitchery
- “How to Quilt as a Beginner & Piece While Using Elmers Glue” – Sarah Yuhr from Sew Much Charm
- “Angled Clutch Sew Along” – Stephanie Troemel from Sarcastic Sewist
- “Neck Bands vs Binding” – Jennifer Jones from Annelaine
- “Deep Review of Fabric Types and Useage” – Dhee Mirabueno from The Fab Clique Fabric Shoppe
- “Quilted Stocking with paper pieces” – Emily Thompson from Life Sew Savory
- “3 Easy Pattern Hack Methods” – Kellie Davis from Meyraki Patterns
- “Getting the Perfect Neckband on V-Neck Knit Shirts” – Erin Herring from Hallå Patterns
- “Your Creative Pattern Hack Guide” – Randie Dodman from Madly Making
- “Custom Fit Adjustments – Make Your Clothing Fit Better Than RTW” – Jessica Hooley from DIBY
- “Boho Bag Sewalong (for woven or knit fabrics!)” – Tori James from Toriska Bags
- “Sewing 101 – How To Get Started” – Marina Brumpton from Frocks & Frolics
- “How to sew knickers/undies (with a free girls pattern)” – Liz Elliott from Thread Faction Studio
- “How to Drape a Basic Skirt and Bodice Block” – Monaco Parker from Monaco Elite Designs
- “Choosing the Right Needles for the Correct Fabric Type” – Tiffany Amos from Modestly Dolled Up
- “Beginner Sewing Skills and Projects” – Teressa Campbell from Created By Teressa
- “French Seams, Flat Felled Seams and Basic Hand Sewing Stitches” – Sarah Parkhurst from Life by Sarah Kate
- “Free Pajama Pants Sew Along” – Laura O’Neal from 5 out of 4 Patterns
- BONUS Mystery Class – Rachel Hunsaker from Golden Rippy
- “Pattern Prep – How to Print, Assemble, Cut and Place” – Irene Grimes from Patchwork and Pastry
- “How to Add Pockets and a Ruffle” – Lauren Turnbull from Momming Hard
- “Free Woven Fabric Tea Time Set Sew Along” – Stephanie Carnovale from Stephanie’s Beautiful Creations
- “Review of Woven and Knit Fabrics” – Katy Kemper from Sly Fox Fabrics
- “Sew A Toddler Bummies and Fabric Hair Bows” – Hayley Pierce from Willow x Grey
- “Scaling and Printing Patterns to Make Mini Items/Toys” – Veronica Hartwig from Hart Family Photography and Design
- “All Things Buttons – Hand-Worked Button Holes, Covering Buttons, and Pre-Making Button Loops” – from Alisha Sparks Adams
- “Color blocking Techniques and Tips” – Chaney Mobley from Twinkle Toes & Co
- “Complete Finishing Options for Any Sewing Project” – Candice Thurston from Rebecca Page
- “Upcycling and The Importance of Using Remnants to Avoid Landfill” – Shankari Paradee from Sewl Sister
- “Drafting and Sewing a Doll Diaper Any Size Doll” – Adrienne Currie from Goober Pea Designs
- “Typical Adjustments for Curvy Shapes – Different Types of FBA, Full Tummy Adjustment, and Sway Back” – Christina Zoglauer from Titaniasews
- “How To Draft and Make a Santa Hat” – Tiina Maarit
- “The Complete Bicep Adjustment Guide for Different Sleeve Types” – Peggy Pazera Cooke from Made by Maggyruth
- BONUS Mystery Class – Lisa Spearman from Twig + Tale
Meet Your Host:
Rebecca Page is the founder of the hugely popular sewing brand, www.rebecca-page.com.
She learnt to sew as a child and loved it. But as the years passed, she found traditional paper patterns hard to use (that tissue paper tears so easily!), the instructions difficult to follow and fitting for personal shape almost impossible.
Rebecca found the solution when she started to draft her own patterns part-time at home while having her 3 young children. It’s quickly exploded into a global business with 260,000+ followers and 23 lovely team members (all working from home around the world!).
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
When is it? The Summit is online on Mon 18, Tue 19, Wed 20, Thu 21 and Fri 22 November 2019.
Where is it? Online! You can watch on your computer, tablet or phone from anywhere in the world.
How much is it? The Summit is FREE. Each class will be available online all day during the Summit to watch for free. Then after that, the videos will go into the All Access Portal. If you have an All Access Pass, you can watch or re-watch anytime you like.
Can I watch the replay? Unlimited replays anytime are only included in the All Access Pass. If you’d like to catch a reply, you’ll need to purchase an All Access Pass.
What is the All Access Pass? If you want to watch any of the classes after the Summit, you’ll need to purchase the All Access Pass. It’s just $97 (with over $1,000 in value!) but the price is lower the earlier you purchase.
What will I learn? There’s over 32 classes and tutorials included in the Summit. Each one is listed above on the day it will be on. They’re jam packed with content & we can’t wait to share them with you!
How does it work? After you register, you’ll get a welcome email confirming your place. Then on the day you’ll receive an email with a link to watch each class. Just click the link and watch 🙂 You’ll be able to use a phone, tablet or computer, whatever is easiest for you.
Will I need to buy anything to do the classes? No. For a few of the classes you’ll need to download some free pattern pieces (links are included where to get these from). But you won’t need to buy any other patterns.
What fabric & supplies will I need? Each class lists the fabric & supplies you’ll need. Most it’s just fabric, scissors and a ruler… or even just a notepad & pen if it’s a theory class.
Sounds amazing! How do I register? Just click the button below, enter your name and email, and you’re all registered!